Modzori guarantees all of its products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship, for six months from date of purchase. We firmly stand behind everything we produce. This, however, is not a guarantee against normal wear and tear. Nor does it apply to product that has been damaged by misuse, accident, modification or unauthorized repair. If you believe you have purchased a defective Modzori product, please follow the specific guidelines below, depending upon where the product was purchased.
- Warranty on Modzori products purchased from modzorishop.com
- If you purchased product from modzorishop.com, and you have a warranty issue, contact Modzori Customer Service. Provide your order confirmation number, and the reason for your warranty claim. Upon inspection, you may be offered a credit, replacement or repair depending on the defect. Please contact us over email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Warranty on Modzori products purchased from US retailers (stores or online)
- If you have a warranty issue with a product purchased through one of our retailers, contact the Modzori retailer where the product was purchased. Make sure to have your original receipt with you. Upon inspection from the Modzori authorized retailer, consumers may be offered a credit, replacement or repair depending on the defect and retailer’s return policy.
- Warranty claims on products purchased outside the United States.
- Contact the Modzori customer service team in that country of purchase. Go to International for the appropriate contact.
- Customer Service Hours.
- Modzori has regular customer service hours: Monday- Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET.
- With any warranty issues or inquiries please contact us over email to email@example.com, live customer support over the phone and chat is coming soon. We answer every email within a 24 hour period (usually sooner). If you have not received any reply from us within 24 hours, please check your spam folder.